Low Libido in men Check Your Symptoms, Signs, and Treatments
Lack of sex drive (lack of libido) is common in men. It is very common that a guy has difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction). Most men with a lack of libido can achieve erections but have lost the desire to have sex.
Men don’t like to talk about it; neither do their partners. The reason is very simple; they think that it will give a negative impact in front of others. More importantly, loss of libido in men or repressed sexual need stresses a marriage more than any other sexual dysfunction and often people seek treatment for low sex desire in Delhi.
Symptoms of low libido in men –
- Sex does not give you feelings of connection and sharing
- You no longer look forward to sex
- You have sex once or twice a month at most
- You almost never have sexual thoughts or fantasies about your spouse
- Sex is mechanical and routine
Causes of lack of libido in men?
About 4 out of 10 men over age 45 have low testosterone and it leads to the low sex drive in men. The physical or psychological factors responsible for Lack of desire in men are as follows –
- Abuse of drugs such as cocaine
- Any major disease such as diabetes
- Low testosterone level
- An underactive thyroid gland
- Depression – very common.
- Stress and overwork.
- Latent homosexuality
- Drugs for ED such as Cialis, Levitra and Viagra
- Serious relationship problems with your partner
What should a man do about lack of libido?
Begin seeking a sexologist in your area, if you are living in Delhi, you must search for a sexologist in Delhi. Ask for a physical check-up, and also for blood tests which need to be done according to the doctor, like a blood count or thyroid tests. If your doctor can’t help you, he or she will refer you to a sex specialist in Delhi.
Are there any medicines for low sexual desire?
Actually, there is no such medicine that can improve the libido in men, but visiting a sex doctor in Delhi will help you get the right direction about what a patient can do. If there is a testosterone deficiency in you, he can suggest you the treatment by giving some medicines.
How is it Treated?
Depending on the cause, possible low sex desire treatment in Delhi are advised by the sex doctors:
- Healthier lifestyle choices
- Change to a new medication, if the one you’re on is affecting your libido
- Testosterone replacement therapy
In the end, you must know your body and tell your doctor what you’re feeling. That’s the only way you can overcome this sexual problem and start enjoying your sexual life.