Erectile Dysfunction Check Your Symptoms, Signs, and Treatments
Erectile dysfunction is more often known as impotence outlined by the inability of a man to develop and sustain an erection of the penis all along the sexual intercourse. Penis erection is the hydro-mechanical response of allowing blood to rush into the cylinder-shaped spongy tissues by relaxing the muscles of the penis and the walls of the arteries. The emerged firmness linger as long as the ejaculation prevailed by hampering this pressure over the hydrant.
Erection process usually initiated as a result of libido, transmitted from the brain to veins in the penis. Most meaningful generic causes are cardiovascular disease/diabetes, neurological problems, hormonal insufficiencies and drugs side-effect.
Penile erection is carried by the nervous system, leads to the excretion of nitric-oxide (NO), results in relaxation of smooth muscles of corpora cavernosa along with testosterone (secreted by the testes). So impotence may develop due to hormonal deficiency, disorders of the neural system, lack of adequate penile blood supply or psychological problems.
A number of factors can act as a catalyst for ED. Arousing for an erection involves the brain, hormones, muscles, nerves, and blood vessels. Non-Generic responses of any of these ingredients could alter the usual functioning of the penis.
Physiological causes of ED:-
- relationship issues
- performance anxiety
- mental disorder
Physical causes of ED:-
- Parkinson’s disease
- Enlarged prostate glans
- Drugs (anti-depressants and nicotine are most common).
- Neurogenic disorders.
- Aging; it is four times more common in men aged in their 60s than those in their 40s.
- Atherosclerosis – the thickening of the walls of the arteries that causes them to narrow, restricting blood flow – can cause Erectile Dysfunction.
Inability to hold on erection for the adequate sexual intercourse itself reveals a sexual problem. Some of few symptoms are concluded below
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
- If the problem is transit or occasional, not a big issue. Everyone in their lifespan has an ED at least once.
- Develop abruptly morning erection or loss in interest in libido, then it is a psychological problem
WHEN TO SEEK A DOCTOR FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT IN DELHI:-
- Suffering from diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, B.P or another known health condition that might be linked to erectile dysfunction
- Having any chronical symptoms related to sex or a chronical erectile dysfunction problem.
- When problem leads to anxiety or threat on marriage get a advice towards your misinformation to keep it clear.
- Testosterone testing is used to check for Delayed/early puberty, erectile dysfunction, impotency, testis tumor or infertility and some hormonal tests such as semen analysis or estrogen.
- Physical exam. Careful examine of testicles, sensational nerves or penis shaft.
- Blood and urine tests for examining of diabetics, heart disease, or to determine cholesterol level.
- Blood flow rate to know about the toughness of erection and for what time.
RISK FACTORS & COMPLICATIONS:-
Risks and Complications can be concluded:
- Inability a consummate a marriage life.
- Extreme masturbation leads to a decline in the nervous system.
- An unsatisfactory sex life
- Tobacco use which restricts the blood flow in veins and arteries.
- Stress or anxiety
- Embarrassment or low self-esteem
- Prolonged bicycling
- Relationship problems
- Inability to get your partner pregnant.
All summoned medications are used to boost-up the effects of nitric oxide that increases blood flow and allows you to get an erection and aroused by secreting a natural chemical that relaxes muscles in the penis.
A topical cream combines Alprostadil used as an evaporator, which draws blood via veins towards the spongy tubes of the penis.
Alprostadil self-injection. In this method, we use a fine needle to inject alprostadil into the base side of your penis.
Testosterone replacement. Some men may have ED that might be complicated by low levels of the hormone testosterone. In this case, testosterone replacement therapy might be recommended as the first step of best treatment for erectile dysfunction in Delhi.
Oral medications are a successful erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi for many ones:
- Sildenafil (Viagra), basically a heart drug that researchers noticed had an effect on men’s penile erection
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
Treatments rather than medications-:
When other pharmaceutical courses failed then we go for the pumping; used right before intercourse to pull blood into the penis.
Penis pump, a cupped shape hand-powered or battery-powered device surmounted over the penis, is used to suck out the air inside the tube and develops vacuum by applying negative pressure that draws blood into your penis. Once you achieved an erection, slip a tension ring around the base of your penis to tighten the blood vessels and keep it rigid, remove the pumping device. It usually lasts long enough for a spouse to have an intercourse.
Blood vessel Surgery
It is recommended if there is a leakage in blood veins; leaking or clotted blood vessels could lead towards the erectile dysfunction. Surgical repair, such as vascular stenting or a bypass procedure, might be required.
If all failed then surgically placing devices into both sides of the penis, consist of either inflatable or semi-rigid rods. Former one allows us to control when and how long an erection and the semi ones help us to keep our penis firm but bendable.