Sexual Problems in Men Check Your Symptoms, Signs and Treatments
Men's sex problems can't always be prevented, but with the help of a sexologist, you can understand, how to deal it. He can suggest you steps that can be taken to help maintain a healthy sex life.If you are sexually fit/healthy, sex can be fun, exciting best time to share personal things with the partner, but if you are suffering from sexual problems, it could be a matter of anxiety and vulnerability.
Sexual problems in men include:
- Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence is a sexual problem in men in which a man is unable to get erection in his penis.
- Premature ejaculation - In this sexual problem, a man get discharge before his companion. This disease is also called early ejaculation.
- Inhibited ejaculation - It is also known as the retarded/late ejaculation. It is when the man is slow to ejaculate or a man takes too much time to ejaculate to satisfy his partner.
- Retrograde ejaculation - This refers to the entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation.
- Less interest in sex - As the name suggests, when a male has less or no sex desire, loss of sex drive or libido, it is called as less interest in sex.
Here are the reasons responsible for sexual problems in men -
- Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
- Psychological problems such as stress, anxiety, depression etc.
- Alcohol intake
- Drug abuse
- Worries over sexual performance
- Relationship problems
- Low testosterone
- Past traumatic sexual experiences
- Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
A sexologist in Delhi can assist a man having male sexual problems. He is a medical expert having years of experience in helping people fight sex problems such as ED, low libido, premature ejaculation etc. A sexologist doctor in Delhi will ask about symptoms, reviews a man's medical history and carry out a physical examination.You can consult for Male Sexual Problem Treatment in Delhi.
Tests used to diagnose men's sex problems
- Blood tests to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections
It is always advised to open up about your sexual problems with a sex doctor in Delhi, because he can give you the right direction for treatment. Never keep your problems untold, as you can destroy your sexual life and it can affect your relationships also.