I have seen many couples who might face sexual problems and not having a satisfactory sexual life. Many men are not able to satisfy their women or they are not able to enjoy sexual intercourse. The sexual problems may occur suddenly. So, you need to know about the sexual problems and try to avoid them. In this blog, I am going to share the points that describe how you can say goodbye to your sexual problems.
The sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction, reduced or less interest in sex, problems with ejaculation etc. It is important for men to discuss these sexual problems with their partner or with the doctor. Sexual problems in men and women are very common. To have better and satisfactory sexual life, you should try to avoid these problems and consult it with the Best sexologist in Delhi. Now below, I am going to share the important points that describe how you can avoid sexual problems.
Let’s elaborate the points that help you to say goodbye to your sex related issues.
- Quit smoking
This is very basic points that you should know, if you smoke then you should stop smoking. Smoking is the root cause of many diseases. It lessens your sexual desire and block the blood vessels.
- Stress and depression
To have better sex, you should not have stress and depression. Stress and depression may reduce the level of testosterone in your body. The more stressed you are, the more you avoid sex.
- Maintain a balance diet
It is mandatory to have a proper balance diet. Proper balanced diet helps you to make your mood perfect and enables it to have better sex with your partner. It is beneficial for you in many ways.
So, these are the points that help you to say goodbye to your sex related issues. If you are also facing any sexual issue, then you can consult Dr. P. K Gupta. Dr. P. K Gupta is the best and experienced sexologist in Delhi, who provides effective treatment for every sexual issue. You can approach him to get better and effective results.
Sex Education is the most debated topic in our Indian society. There are many arguments in favor and against of sex education in schools. Without wasting time talking about the arguments and society, sex education must be defined first. Sex education helps people gaining knowledge about sex and sexuality to make healthy decisions about sexual life. Sexologist in Delhi says “it’s a high quality teaching that contains learning about the broad variety of topics related to sex and sexuality”. These topics are related to:-
- Personal skills in which communication and decision making are included.
- Personal development in which education about reproduction, puberty, sexual orientation and gender identity is given.
- Relationship management includes families, friendships, romantic relationship and love.
- Sexual behavior gives information about abstinence and sexuality throughout life.
- Sexual Health gives education about STDs, contraception and pregnancy.
- Society and culture include gender role, sexuality in the media and diversity.
Why sex education is important for youngsters in India?
Sex education saves children from risky behaviors among youth such as forced sex, pornography, sexual abuse, etc. This needs to be an important part of education as it gives complete information regarding sex and sexuality.
- People need to know about sex before they start having it in order to avoid sexual dysfunctions, early pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Many girls don’t know about safe sex, which generally leads to stillborn babies, abortion or even death.
- Sexual education teaches youth about personal hygiene. It gives suggestion to have safe and hygienic sex in order to avoid harmful sexual diseases and bacteria. Schools and colleges must hold a debate on the importance of sexual education.
- Make youth aware about the negative consequences of random sexual acts that can cause irreparable damage to their body.
Sexual education will definitely affect the life of people positively, says Dr. P.K. Gupta, top sexologist in Delhi. He is the best doctor who is working to give people best sex life. If you some counseling regarding sex and sexual life, then you can consult him for sexual therapy and counseling.
Getting blood from the vagina every month is quite frustrating as well as awkward.Being a woman, you have spent your one forth life with your periods. Men find period very terrified, but they are actually pretty fantastic. Your period is a sign that your body is doing right, what it is supposed to do.
As a woman, periods are something we deal with every month. Many women feel shy, cringe or giggle from the idea of talking about periods openly. It’s out Mother Nature’s monthly gift and we need to know some special things about it. This article is all about periods and its related facts. We are going to learn everything about periods, so if you want to expend your knowledge about menstruation, then this article will be really helpful. These points are gathered by Top sexologist in Delhi and then brought to you.
- Girls are getting their periods at a young age.
I was surprised by my periods at the younger age of 10. Earlier girls used to get their periods at the age of 14-15, but these days girls are getting their periods younger. The reason of early periods can be the changing diets, environmental stress and early puberty.
- You can get pregnant during your periods.
You may ovulate before your period is over or within few days. So, you can get pregnant while having sex during your periods because sperm can stay alive in your body for up to 7 days. So, use contraception to prevent an unplanned pregnancy.
- Cramps are not always normal.
If your cramps are unbearable during periods and disturb your daily activities, then this could be causing endometriosis and uterine fibroids. This could be possible if you are older than 25. You need to consult the specialist to treat these issues.
If you are facing discomfort during your periods, then you can consult Dr. P.K. Gupta, sexologist doctor in Delhi for the diagnosis and the treatment of your problems. He is a leading sexologist known for providing best treatment for male and female sexual disorder.