Every month all women fight with the menstrual pain. From a woman’s perspective, periods are the time, when they go through with cramps, pain, hormonal changes and mood swings but these problems are quite common.
Consult the Best Sexologist in Delhi at Dr. P.K. Gupta’s Super Specialist. We have professional specialist that provides treatment for erectile dysfunction , enlargement , premature ejaculation and other male and female health related issues .
No More silent suffering with Endometriosis
Periods are often painful, but sometimes menstrual pain become so severe that you can’t even bear it. If you are facing this severe pain frequently during the time of your periods then it is not normal. It can be ‘Endometriosis’, which affects women of reproductive age and may cause infertility and pelvic pain. It is a condition in which endometrial tissue in the lining of the uterus grows outside of it and causes pain in the pelvic area and lower abdomen. Fortunately, treatment for Endometriosis is available and you can get the treatment by Dr. P.K. Gupta, best sexologist doctor in Delhi.
A few ladies who are going through endometriosis silently go through with it, which ends up with many problems of their reproductive system for a lifetime. To unfold the attention about this intense hassle, we will speak about celebrities, who spoke bravely about their struggle with endometriosis.
- Padma Lakshmi: – She is an American Indian model, Bravo TV’s presenter, author, executive producer and co-founder of the Endometriosis Foundation of America. We all know her very well, but do you know she was diagnosed with endometriosis at the age of 36. She had 2 cysts on her ovaries and because of that she went through surgery. She is brave women who talked about her problem and got the treatment and now she is a mother of a baby girl.
- Katrina Kaif: – Katrina Kaif is one of the most beautiful actresses in Bollywood industry. She was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2009 and underwent minor surgery for this disease. And now she is working very well in the industry.
- Marilyn Monroe: – Marilyn was a beautiful American actress, model and singer. Her beauty is immortal, she is known for her beauty all over the world, but you know what, she never had children due to her severe endometriosis. She died at an early age of 36 and many think that her death is indirectly linked with her endometriosis.
- Pamela Anderson: – We saw her in an Indian reality television show Big Boss season 4. She is a bold Canadian model & actress who was diagnosed with Endometriosis when she suffered a miscarriage. She has undergone a treatment for endometriosis and now she has two sons.
- Celine Dion: – She is a Canadian singer famously known for her song of movie Titanic ‘My heart will go on’. It is rumoured that she was suffering from Endometriosis and undergone two surgeries to improve her chances of getting pregnant.
Treatment for Endometriosis
Much like those well-known celebrities you want to share your trouble and get the cure from the top sexologist in Delhi. You need to combat this conflict in opposition to endometriosis and live your lifestyles with self belief. Dr. P.K. Gupta, best Sexologist Doctor in Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon is a leading expert, who can diagnose your ailment consistent with the distinctive ranges of your trouble.